Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Bumper, Overhead Console, and Center Console

 I ordered the bumper (with grills and blackout) and the Overhead (upper) Console from American Garage. I am crossing my fingers that it will be here within a weeks time. No updates on my car yet from the body shop. I am hoping to get the word soon that my engine has been put all back together.

I was able to sell some items on eBay that allowed me to pick up a Center Console from American Garage as well. They offered me one that was pre-cut.

After some quick google searching, I located another company that I will use to make my back-lit overlays. I sent them off my drawings for a quote. They came back a little more expensive than the first place I used, but they will be able to get me my white text and lines in the plastic without me having to paint it white on the back. They also offered to including a lighting system, but I opted out of that, because I intend my gauges to house the lights to light it up. So, I am anxiously awaiting to hear back from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment