Tuesday, April 4, 2017

KARR is dead

I had both KTT and KARR towed to C&E Performance garage, and it's official, KARR is no longer going to be a project. He is going to be a parts car for KITT as I had originally planned when I purchased the shell. The cost and time to get both cars done is just out of my scope at this junction in my life. Once all the parts have been swapped from the '82 Trans-Am to the '83 Firebird, the remaining parts will be sold off and anything that doesn't get sold will be junked.

1 comment:

  1. Slot Game | RotoMap
    › › Video 충주 출장안마 Games › › 창원 출장샵 Video Games Play The Video Games 서산 출장샵 Slot Game at RotoMapy.com. Slot game for free or for real money. The player who signs up at RotoMapy is 하남 출장안마 a new player and if you like 천안 출장안마 playing

    ReplyDelete